Detects and Locates Electrical Voltage Gradients in Water
What is Shock Alert?
Shock Alert is a device used to detect the presence of electrical voltage gradients in water that may be hazardous to service personnel, swimmers, or anyone that comes into contact with that body of water. It also may be used to locate the source of voltage in water.
What is Electric Shock Drowning (ESD)?
Water can become electrified at any time. Pools and docks are surrounded by lights, pumps, boat lifts, etc. Faulty wiring, failed GFCI’s, or stray voltage can introduce electricity to the water. When this low level AC current passes through the body with enough force to cause paralysis, THIS CAN RESULT IN DROWNING – Electric Shock Drowning.
PREVENT Electric Shock Drowning BY TESTING THE WATER WITH SHOCK ALERT
Where Should I Use Shock Alert?
• Fresh or chlorinated water
• Salt water pools
• Concrete, gunite and vinyl lined pools
• Pools, around docks, or in fountains/water features
• Due to the insulating effects, Shock Alert is not for use in fiberglass pools and hot tubs
When to use Shock Alert?
• Check when servicing pool
• Check after installation
• Check after winterization/opening pool
• Check after renovations
• When conducting pool or water feature inspections
• If your customer has reported feeling a tingling feeling in his/her pool, dock or water feature
• Any time an electrical device is installed, serviced, changed or removed
PRODUCT SKU'S AVAILABLE:
42505 - Shock Alert, 1 Unit
Where can I buy King Innovation products?
Please visit the Where to Buy page of our website for more information on where to purchase King Innovation products. If you require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Service at 800-633-0232.
What are the company hours of operation?
Company hours are Mon.-Thurs. 8:00am–6:00pm and Fri. 8:00am-5:00pm CST. The company will periodically be closed due to holidays or inclement weather. If this is the case a notice will be available on our website or via phone.
I'm interested in becoming a distributor of King Innovation products. What steps do I need to take?
Please contact the Sales Manager for your area for more information on becoming a King Innovation distributor:
- Western Region US: Clark Chasten, (636) 519-5400 ext. 448, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central Region US: Paul James, (636) 519-5400 ext. 468, email@example.com
- International: Nathan Burns, (636) 519-5400 ext. 467, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not sure who of the above individuals to contact, please contact customer service and they will be happy to get you in touch with the appropriate sales manager.
How should I send in my order?
We accept orders via phone (800) 633-0232, fax (636) 519-5410, or email (email@example.com). If you are interested in ordering via EDI, please contact customer service for additional information.
How to use Shock Alert in a Pool