Direct Bury Silicone Tube with Contractors' Choice Yellow Nut
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Perfect for use in two-wire decoder systems and low voltage lighting applications
- UL 486D Listed for waterproof and direct bury connections
- Pre-filled with dielectric silicone sealant that never hardens
- UV resistant for above ground applications
- Two part system includes Contractors' Choice® Yellow Nut and silicone filled tube
- Snap fit lid provides strain relief
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS & MEASUREMENTS:
Max. Voltage: 600V max. building wire (1000V max. signs or luminaries)
Connector Size: 2 23/32" x 1 1/2"
Wire Type: Copper/Copper
Wire Range: Min #22/Max #8
Temperature Rating: -105°C (221° F)
Silicone Sealant Temperature: -45°F to 400°F
Tube Construction: Sunlight and Impact Resistant Blended Polypropylene
PRODUCT SKU'S AVAILABLE:
20520 - DBYN-600, 2pc. Bag
20525 - DBYN-600, 100pc. Box
Where can I buy King Innovation products?
King Innovation sells through distribution. If you are not a reseller but wish to purchase King Innovation products, please visit the Where to Buy page of our website for more information. If you require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Service at 800-633-0232 or email@example.com.