DryConn® Outdoor Irrigation Connectors
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- UL Listed 600V for dry, wet or above/below grade applications when used in an enclosure
- For use in Direct Bury applications when operating at 30V or less
- Waterproof and corrosion proof
- One-step® installation saves time and money
- No pre-twisting required
- Pre-filled with dielectric silicone sealant that never hardens
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS & MEASUREMENTS:
Max. Voltage: 600V max. building wire (1000V max. signs or luminaires)
Connector Size: 17/32” x 15/16”
Wire Type: Copper/Copper
Wire Range: Min #22/Max #12
Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F)
Silicone Sealant: -45°F to 400°F
UL Designation: KYN
PRODUCT SKU'S AVAILABLE:
10222 - Blue/Blue, 20pc. Bag
10241 - Blue/Blue, 100pc. Canister
I know I need a wire connector, but I'm not sure which one. How do I decide?
Please contact customer service for additional information as to which connector is best for you. Please have the answers to the following questions ready:
- What is your application?
- Do you require a waterproof connector?
- What size/type of wire are you using?
DryConn® Blue/Blue Low Application Voltage
Think you could twist on a wire connector with your eyes closed? You might want to at least open your right eye. Think all wire connectors are created equal? Think again my friend. In this article we will discuss six common mistakes that Electricians make every day when using twist-on wire c[...]Read more >