UVB Cable Clamps
Tough, durable, and extremely lightweight
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Plastic Cable Clamps are tough, durable, yet extremely lightweight and feature clean, smooth edges to minimize damage to cables. Our contractor-friendly design facilitates quick installations saving time and money.
Instructions: Position clamp at desired location, insert cable(s) or tube(s), fasten with screw or nail.
- Lightweight plastic construction provides resistance to high and low temperature extremes
- Clean, smooth edges for easy handling and to help prevent cable damage
- Durable, crack-resistant plastic withstands tough conditions at the job site
- Use to hold harnesses, cables and tubing (not included) in construction, maintenance and assembly-line operations
- Mounting holes provided for easy installation with a screw or nail (not included)
- Temperature range: -54°C (-66°F) to 170°C (340°F)
PRODUCT SKU'S AVAILABLE:
PPC-1550UVB - Plastic Cable Clamps, 1/2”, 12 per pack
Who is the local Sales Representative in my area?
Please contact customer service for information regarding local Sales Representatives.
Where can I buy King Innovation products?
King Innovation sells through distribution. If you are not a reseller but wish to purchase King Innovation products, please visit the Where to Buy page of our website for more information. If you require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Service at 800-633-0232 or [email protected].