Steel construction provides strength
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Insulated Metal Staples secure a large variety of cable types including: NM, BX, MC, AC and UF cables. These staples offer a durable polyethylene insulating sheath to prevent arc faults if the staple is over-driven through a cable jacket. Strong steel constructed staples offer sharp, burr free tips which easily bite into wood upon hammering and deter wood from splitting.
- Ideal for securing and protecting 2 conductor #12 and #14 Non-Metallic BX, MC, AC and UF cable
- Durable polyethylene insulator protects cables and helps prevent arc faults
- Steel construction provides strength
- Sharp, burr-free tips for easy starting and reduction in damage to wood
- For framing and construction applications, place staple over cable and install using hammer
- 1/2” staples secure 2 conductor #12 and #14 Non-Metallic BX, MC, AC and UF cable
- Made in the USA
PRODUCT SKU'S AVAILABLE:
MSI-1525T - Insulated Staples 1/2”, 15 per pack
Who is the local Sales Representative in my area?
Please contact customer service for information regarding local Sales Representatives.
Where can I buy King Innovation products?
King Innovation sells through distribution. If you are not a reseller but wish to purchase King Innovation products, please visit the Where to Buy page of our website for more information. If you require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Service at 800-633-0232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.