Multipurpose Staple Gun
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
The Gardner Bender Cable Boss Staple Gun is a professional grade cable staple gun able to secure both 120V and low-volt cable from the same tool. A reversible cable guide designed into the tool accommodates 3 sizes of Cable Boss staples, 5/16 in, 3/8 in and 1/2in. Simply select the staple size, insert the guide with the proper staple side "out" and the staple guide ensures full insertion of the staple into the wood without damage to the cable insulation on round and flat NM, Coax, Voice/Data and Low Volt cable. This tool features rugged construction able to survive a 10 ft drop and an ergonomic handle design with comfort grip areas for 2-handed operation and a bonus rear guide for added cable control to reduce cable twisting during installation. The easy trigger force and lever action requires 55 pounds of pressure and a flat surface to ensure optimal staple installation. An integrated staple refill window to view remaining staples makes it easy to see how many staples remain in the unit before you head over to the job. If you need to install long cable runs over numerous studs you'll love the time and effort you save using this gun instead of a hammer. Applications include: Cat 5, Speaker Wire: 16/2, 16/4 and 12/2, Security Wire: 18/4, Thermostat wire: 18/7, NM Cable: 14/2, 14/3, 12/2, 12/3, 10/2 Coax: RG-6 and RG-6 Quad Shield, Voice Data: CAT 6, and Structured Cabling: 2:CAT 5, 1: CAT 5 and 1:16/4 Speaker Wire Gun designed to work with the following GB Staples Model #s: MPS-2080 5/16 in Metal Insulated Staple in Blue (250-Pack), MPS-2100 3/8 in Metal Insulated Staples in White (200-Pack) and #MPS-2125 1/2 in Metal Insulated Staples in Black, (200-Pack) Staple gun is red with black grips and molding.
- Designed to use only GB's patented Cable Boss Staples: MPS-2080, MPS-2100, MPS-2125
- Comfort Grip for 2-handed operation
- Easy trigger force and lever action
- Secures round and flat cables
- Staple guide ensures full insertion of the staple into the wood without damage to the cable insulationDesigned to work with the following GB Staples Model #s: MPS-2080 5/16" Metal Insulated Staple, MPS-2100 3/8" Metal Insulated Staples , and #MPS-2125 1/2" Metal Insulated Staples
- Designed to work with the following GB Staples Model #s: MPS-2080 5/16" Metal Insulated Staple, MPS-2100 3/8" Metal Insulated Staples, and #MPS-2125 1/2" Metal Insulated Staples
PRODUCT SKU'S AVAILABLE:
SKU# MSG-501B Cable Boss - Pack of 1
SKU# MPS-2080 5/16" Metal insulated Staples, Blue - Pack of 250
SKU# MPS-2100 3/8" Metal Insulated Staples, White - Pack of 200
SKU# MPS-2125 1/2" Metal Insulated Staples, Black - Pack of 200
Who is the local Sales Representative in my area?
Please contact customer service for information regarding local Sales Representatives.
Where can I buy King Innovation products?
King Innovation sells through distribution. If you are not a reseller but wish to purchase King Innovation products, please visit the Where to Buy page of our website for more information. If you require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Service at 800-633-0232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.